We are seeking a skilled .NET developer to join our team and contribute to the development of software using the .NET framework and .NET Core. In this role, you will be responsible for creating applications from the ground up, configuring existing systems, and providing user support.
To excel in this position, you must possess the ability to write functional code and have a keen eye for identifying and resolving defects. Collaboration and effective communication are essential, as you will be working closely with internal teams. If you have a genuine passion for the .NET framework and possess a strong understanding of software design and architecture, we would like to meet you.
Your primary objective will be to collaborate with our internal teams to design, develop, and maintain high-quality software solutions.
You will be responsible for UI design | create pixel-perfect implementations of mock-ups provided by our designers.
Join us in this exciting opportunity to leverage your expertise in .NET development and contribute to the growth and success of our organization.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Writing clean, scalable code using the .NET programming languages.
- Updating, configuring, and debugging existing systems.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Providing technical support for web or mobile applications.
- Proficient understanding of web verbs, JSON and XML protocols, style sheets, and other web techniques.
- Proficiency in C#.
- Experience using .NET 4.x framework & .NET Core 7.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap.
- knowledge of Blazor would be plus.
- Experience with single-page apps and dynamic DOM modifications.
- Proficient knowledge in relational databases such as MSSQL | MySQL | Oracle.
- Experience with code-first ORMs including Entity Framework.
- Understanding of scaling with stateless techniques.
- Familiarity with DevExpress | Syncfusion.
- Integrating web analytics tools particularly Google Analytics, if applicable.
- English language proficiency at least intermediate, both oral and written.
- Friendly and experienced team.
- 5-days (Full-time contract) work week in a friendly and family-friendly work environment.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Flexible schedule.
- Option to work remotely.
Full-Time / Part-time.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
How to Apply: Attach your CV along with the job title.